QuestionsCategory: GST RegistrationChange the type of Registration- Need assistance
SOMESH N asked 6 years ago

Dear Sir/Madam,

Actually I provide Interior Decoratory Services,I want to register Voluntarily under GST.
But,unknowingly on my own I got reisterd as a INPUT SERVICE DISTRIBUTOR.

Now I want to change my Type of registration from ISD to voluntary.
Please kindly assist me regarding this problem.


Shiva Kumar Reddy J

1 Answers
Team FileMyGSTR Staff answered 6 years ago

As of now, there is no solution available to this problem. You can cancel your registration and obtain a new one if you have not issued an invoice and have no purchases.
In case if you have made transactions, we suggest you raise a grievance at GST Common portal here – and log a ticket with GSTN