IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL DIRECTORS FOR KYC NORMS
Every DIN holder to file e-Form DIR KYC on or before 31st August 2018, otherwise, their DIN shall be deactivated as per Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Government of India has mandated.
Later the same can be activated only after paying Rs.5000/- penalty. Hereafter every year before 30th April every DIN holder is required to file this form to keep their DIN active.
Here is the list of documents that you must keep handy while filing DIR-3
- DIN Number and Company Name in which he is/was a Director
- Passport size photo
- PAN card (Self-attested)
- Aadhaar card (Self-attested)
- Passport (if the Director is a Foreign National)
- Personal Mobile No and Personal E-Mail id of Director (Applicant will receive an OTP while processing in both)
- Letter of Engagement (Will be sent on acceptance of the offer)
Get your DIR-3 Filed For INR 2500 (Inclusive of Class 2 DSC Valid For 2 Years)
Click edit button to change this text.[/fusion_convert_plus]