QuestionsCategory: GST ReturnHey in a partnership there are two partners one having the authorised dsc. He is going to retire and another one is joining. So what is the treatment in gst
Lalitha asked 4 years ago
1 Answers
Team FileMyGSTR Staff answered 4 years ago

Hi Lalitha,

You simply need to amend the partnership deed with retirement and introducing the new partner. As for GST, you need to revise the registration and furnish the revised deed and appoint the new partner as the authorized signatory. If it’s an LLP, you need to register the DSC for a new partner. We can help you with this compliance, you can write to us at [email protected] or contact us at +91-8095241122. Thanks