QuestionsCategory: GST ReturnForgot GST registration
vaibhav asked 6 months ago

I am an idnependent contractor and made an income of 30L during 2018-19. The client has deposited TDS against my PAN number but I have forgotten to take a GST number and bill the client for it. 
What is the best solution to this problem ?

1 Answers
Team FileMyGSTR Staff answered 6 months ago

Hello Vaibhav,
While there is no option to pay GST backdated. The best solution to this would be to apply for a fresh registration and make sure you are completely compliant.
We would, however, suggest you to share your contact details at [email protected] and one of our consultants would give you the best assistance. 
Hope this will help, thanks!

Your Answer

7 + 5 =