QuestionsCategory: GST ReturnExport of services
Abhijeet Agarwal asked 5 years ago

If my company provides designing services to a US based client, while designing in India and being paid in dollars. where does Zero rated (export of services) declaration to be made ? GSTR 1 or GSTR 3B? There is no shipping bill proof except email correspondence with clients. Funds wired through Paypal to Indian bank account.