Details of Outward Supplies of Goods or Services
Every registered taxable person under Goods and Services Tax is required to file details of outward supplies in form GSTR-1. In simple words, GSTR-1 will contain details of sales made by the businesses. This return is required to be filed by 10th of subsequent month.
Here we have provided some of the basic details which are required to be submitted in this return:
- Basic information of business which include, GSTIN of the taxpayer, legal name of the business and turnover of the business.
- Details of all taxable outward supplies to a registered person. This information is required to be furnished against each buyer’s GSTIN.
- Details of all outward inter-state supplies to unregistered person where the invoice value is more than Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Details of zero rated supplies and exports.
- Details of taxable supplies to unregistered person which has not been covered under any other head.
- Any amendment in supplies made in previous tax period, including any amendment by way of debit/credit notes.
- Details of advance received or adjusted against any invoice.
- Details of all documents issues in a tax period along with serial number. These documents includes all invoices, debit notes, credit notes, payment voucher, receipt voucher and delivery challan.
Download GSTR-1 from here.