Documents Required for Submission of LUT
1. LUT on letterhead (on Rs.100 non-judicial stamp paper in case of the Bond) of the assessee duly signed by Managing Director/Managing Partner/Proprietor/Authorised Person
2. Form GST RFD-11.
3. GST certificate of Provisional Registration along with the copy of PAN card of the entity.
4. Declaration on company letterhead that the party is not involved in some prosecution for an offence under GST Act or any other existing law involving evasion of Revenue of more than Rs. 2.50 crores
5. Copy of IEC Code NO. Certificate if available.
6. Authorization letter: If LUT is signed by a person other than Managing Director/Managing Partner/Proprietor, a copy of the Board Resolution authorizing that person to that effect on the Letterhead of the Company or Power of Attorney (General Specific)
7. All Xerox copies of documents must be self-attested.
Read more on issues related to furnishing of LUT or Bond Here
Need Letter Of Undertaking for your export business? Write to us at [email protected]